Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- corruption Remove corruption filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová