Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová