Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- health Remove health filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová