Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- health Remove health filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová