Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová