Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- work Remove work filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová