Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová