Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- housing Remove housing filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová