Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- EU Remove EU filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- family Remove family filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová