Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová