Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- EU Remove EU filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- crime Remove crime filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová