Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- media Remove media filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová