Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- EU Remove EU filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- care Remove care filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová