Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- EU Remove EU filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- health Remove health filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová