Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- health Remove health filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová