Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- care Remove care filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- economics Remove economics filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová