Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- health Remove health filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová