Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová