Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová