Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- care Remove care filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- media Remove media filter
- elites Remove elites filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová