Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 2 results.
- EU Remove EU filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- education Remove education filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- family Remove family filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová