Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- corruption Remove corruption filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- family Remove family filter
- crime Remove crime filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová