Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- family Remove family filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová