Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- crime Remove crime filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- health Remove health filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová