Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 2 results.
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- civil society Remove civil society filter
- care Remove care filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- media Remove media filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová