Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 2 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová