Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- media Remove media filter
- economics Remove economics filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová