Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- corruption Remove corruption filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- EU Remove EU filter
- health Remove health filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová