Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- education Remove education filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- health Remove health filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová