Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- media Remove media filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová