Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- identity Remove identity filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- health Remove health filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová