Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- media Remove media filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- family Remove family filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová