Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- media Remove media filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- work Remove work filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- economics Remove economics filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová