Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 2 results.
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- care Remove care filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- media Remove media filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- education Remove education filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová