Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 2 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová