Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- media Remove media filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová