Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- care Remove care filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová