Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- care Remove care filter
- education Remove education filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- corruption Remove corruption filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- health Remove health filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- crime Remove crime filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová