Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- work Remove work filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová