Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- media Remove media filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- sexuality Remove sexuality filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- identity Remove identity filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová