Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- health Remove health filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová