Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- sexuality Remove sexuality filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- media Remove media filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová