Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- media Remove media filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- EU Remove EU filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- sociological data Remove sociological data filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová