Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- sociological data Remove sociological data filter
- economics Remove economics filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová