Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- media Remove media filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová