Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- health Remove health filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová