Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- family Remove family filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová