Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- family Remove family filter
- media Remove media filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- civil society Remove civil society filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- economics Remove economics filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová