Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- education Remove education filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová