Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- media Remove media filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová